Thursday, May 10, 2007

Anderson's

Rachel and Maddy are doing well. We took Maddy in a few weeks ago to get her one year immunizations. They gave her 5 different shots and she didn't cry until the third one. She's tough like her mom.

I've been playing a lot of intramural sports: soccer, softball, kickball (yes, they play kickball here). I'm even thinking of lobbying for intramural 4-square. Who's with me?

We're having fun. I'm taking Organizational Behavior classes in Spring and Summer. They're going to count as my electives so I won't have to worry about taking any other elective classes, which is nice. I'll just have to worry about something they call the "practicum" in the handbook. Someone will have to tell me what that is.

I'm also working two part-time jobs and I've been golfing a little bit. I guess I'm getting two semesters worth of bottled energy out.

We'd love to hear about what everyone's doing over the summer, so be sure to post your journal entries here.

No comments: