Monday, May 21, 2007

fuming but good

Hey guys!

I am so glad to hear about everyone's adventures. So glad to be out of school too. I still can't believe that we actually made it through our first year. We are pretty amazing!

As for me, I have been washing windows quite steadily for the past few weeks to earn some extra cash. Seeing that Grant and I did not recieve any money from the Fulton grant, I will have to wash a lot of windows to pay my way. I am still pretty upset as the reasons why we were not funded, but just don't get me started. Grant keeps me level headed about the whole thing, so I am glad he is around for that.

Nothing much else to report. If you we wondering, I have no boyfriend nor prospects at this time. That boy who will remain nameless that came to biostats that one time is no longer in the picture.

Well, wish Grant and I luck as we try to find some funding to go. Grant is unsure that he will go if he does not have funding. I don't really want to go by myself, but I will if I have to. Take care, and I will keep you all posted!

Amanda

1 comment:

Lori said...

Totally crazytown. We felt so bad when we heard about you and Grants situation. We are starting a collection here in Guyana. Good Luck with everything!